"All I wanna do is grow old with you."

Julia: May I ask what happened with Linda?
Robbie: She wasn't the right one, I guess.
Julia: Did you have any idea she wasn't the right one when you were together?
Robbie: I should have. Uh, I remember we went to the Grand Canyon one time. We were flying there and I'd never been there before and Linda had, so you would think that she would give me the window seat but she didn't and... not that that's a big deal, you know. It's just there were a lot of little things like that. I know that sounds stupid...
Julia: Not at all. I think it's the little things that count.
Robbie: How did you know that Glenn was the right one?
Julia: The right one, ah... I always just envisioned the right one being someone I could see myself growing old with.
Robbie: Yeah.
Julia: And... Glenn would be a really good-looking older man. Like Blake Carrington.
Robbie: I'm gonna probably look like Buddy Hackett.

* * *

Um diálogo, duas na lata. E ainda me perguntam por que eu gosto do Adam Sandler, que sabe fazer coisas muito, muito melhores do que Zohan.

PS: sim, eu me inspirei *cof cof* no seu post, Jana. E tive que rever o filme, mesmo não "podendo".
1 Response
  1. Anônimo Says:

    E qual não foi a minha surpresa quando entrei no meu blog e vi que você tinha atualizado o seu? Tudo o que menos esperava era outro post aqui – pelo menos não tão cedo. Aliás, surpresa duplamente agradável: além de ter atualizado, foi *cof cof* inspirado no meu?! =)

    Teve que rever o filme, mesmo não "podendo"? Acho que isso está mais para “teve” que rever o filme. Ele é muito bom!

    A parceria da dupla em 50 First Dates também é certeira, não? Outro que gostei bastante.
    E as músicas do Adam Sandler nos filmes são as melhores...rs.

    Robbie:
    “I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
    Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
    All I wanna do is grow old with you.”

    Henry:
    “But I still love her so
    And I'll never let her go
    Even if while I'm singing this song
    She's wishing I had Jocko the walrus' schlong
    Forgetful Lucy
    Her lips are so damn juicy
    How about another first kiss?”